Search this Blog
350 South 5th Street
City Hall, Room 239
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
For more information
visit the City of Minneapolis website:
Our Blog Pages
- Black History Month
- Case Accounts
- Urban Scholars
- Ahmed’s Voice: Meeting the Chief Information Officer
- Ahmed’s Voice: Respect in the Workplace Policy and Ethics Code Training
- Ahmed’s Voice: The Graduation Speech
- Camille’s Voice: CPED Overview
- Camille’s Voice: We Don’t Make Widgets
- Dafina’s Voice: City Hall Tour
- Jilla’s Voice: Diversity In The Workplace
- Tayis’s Voice: Urban Scholars Department Discussion
- Teneka’s Voice: Dress for Success
- Tony’s Voice: Round Table Event with the Mayor
- Tony’s Voice: The Urban Scholars Initiative
- Tony’s Voice: Our Day As Fire Fighters!
Tag Archives: officers wearing body cameras
PCOC Continues to Collect Community Input on Body Cameras with the Second of Three Community Listening Sessions
The second of three community listening sessions on the implementation of body cameras in the Minneapolis Police Department took place this past Saturday, July 11th, at Sabathani Community Center in South Minneapolis. Community attendance was strong, with 14 community members … Continue reading
Check out the video the PCOC showed this morning at the second community Listening Session on body cameras. The video has real body camera footage from the Minneapolis Police Department’s body camera pilot program, and policy topics and questions about body camera use and implementation.
The Police Conduct Oversight Commission held its first of three Listening Sessions last Saturday, in order to gauge public opinion on the Minneapolis Police Department’s body camera use and policy. The session began with a welcome from Commission Chair Andrea … Continue reading
– Michael K. Browne, Director-Office of Police Conduct Review The Office of Police Conduct Review, in partnership with the Police Conduct Oversight Commission, attended the Twin Cities Pride Festival this past weekend, continuing the work to collect public comment on the Minneapolis Police … Continue reading
Check out the video the PCOC showed this morning at the Listening Session. The video has real body camera footage from the Minneapolis Police Department’s body camera pilot program, and policy questions about body camera use and implementation.
On June 9, 2015, the PCOC held its monthly meeting. The meeting highlights were the attendance of Mayor Betsy Hodges, Police Chief J. Harteau and several command staff officers to discuss the MPD’s body camera policies and program.