Search this Blog
350 South 5th Street
City Hall, Room 239
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
For more information
visit the City of Minneapolis website:
Our Blog Pages
- Black History Month
- Case Accounts
- Urban Scholars
- Ahmed’s Voice: Meeting the Chief Information Officer
- Ahmed’s Voice: Respect in the Workplace Policy and Ethics Code Training
- Ahmed’s Voice: The Graduation Speech
- Camille’s Voice: CPED Overview
- Camille’s Voice: We Don’t Make Widgets
- Dafina’s Voice: City Hall Tour
- Jilla’s Voice: Diversity In The Workplace
- Tayis’s Voice: Urban Scholars Department Discussion
- Teneka’s Voice: Dress for Success
- Tony’s Voice: Round Table Event with the Mayor
- Tony’s Voice: The Urban Scholars Initiative
- Tony’s Voice: Our Day As Fire Fighters!
This Month’s Top Posts & Pages
- The Real Deal: When are officers required to read Miranda Rights?
- MN Supreme Court Considers the Constitutionality of False Police Misconduct Reports
- Top 10: Best Practices for Responding to a Charge of Discrimination
- MCDR at the 40th Annual Twin Cities Pride Festival!
- Welcome Imani Jaafar Director, Office of Police Conduct Review
GovDelivery Email Subscription
Sign up using Facebook or Gmail
for updates, announcements, and news from the Minneapolis Department of Civil Rights.
Choose any of the Civil Rights units, easily customize which announcements you receive, and learn more about our work with One Minneapolis.
Tagsadr application backlog body cameras body cameras; Body Cameras; Minneapolis Police Body Cameras; City of Minneapolis; Civil Rights; civilian review; listening session; Office of Police Conduct Review; OPCR; pcoc; Police; Police Conduct Body Cameras; Minneapolis Police Body Cameras business ccu cert-certification Charge of Discrimination CID City of Minneapolis CIU civilian review Civil Rights Civil Rights Commission communities community Complaint Investigation Complaint Investigations Complaint Investigations Division construction contract compliance CRA CRA Board disparity study EEOC Employment Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Essay events Facebook gender identity goals Human rights johnnie burns Karen Francois law Lee Reid legislature Martin Luther King MCCR Mediation MHRA Michael K. Browne Middle school Minneapolis minneapolis body worn cameras Minneapolis City Council minneapolis commission Minneapolis Commission on Civil Rights Minneapolis Police Conduct Oversight Commission minnesota supreme court mission statement MN Human Rights Department Office of Police Conduct Review officers wearing body cameras One Minneapolis OPCR Ordinance outreach pcoc Police Police Conduct Oversight Commission Police Conduct Oversight System report rights series small underutilized business program SUBP Tips Toni Newborn United States update Velma Korbel
Minneapolis Department of Civil Rights
• Results Minneapolis Sept 13, 2011 for the Civil Rights Department
• MnDOT Office of Civil Rights — Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Directory (UPC)
• Disparity Study PDF
• Disparity Study Recommendations PDF
• Affirmative Action Plan (Jan 1, 2009 – Dec 31, 2013) PDF
Police Conduct Review
• File a police misconduct complaint
MDCR | City of Minneapolis
Creative Commons License
Civil Rights Minneapolis WordPress Blog by Minneapolis Department of Civil Rights is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.